If you’re considering litigation financing, it’s important to choose a reputable company. Here are 5 tips to help you choose the right litigation financing company:
- Do your research. There are many companies that offer litigation financing, so it’s important to do your research and compare offers before choosing one.
- Consider the terms. Make sure you understand the terms and conditions of the financing agreement before signing anything.
- Compare interest rates. Interest rates can vary significantly from one company to another, so it’s important to shop around and compare offers before making a decision.
- Ask about fees. Some companies charge additional fees on top of the interest rate, so be sure to ask about any additional fees before agreeing to any financing.
- Choose a reputable company. There are many litigation financing companies out there, so be sure to choose one that is reputable and has a good track record.
How Litigation Financing Can Level the Playing Field
Litigation financing can be a helpful tool for those who cannot afford the costs of litigation on their own. It can also help level the playing field between parties in litigation, as those with more resources will have an advantage if they can afford to finance their litigation costs. If you are considering litigation financing, be sure to do your research and choose a reputable company.
Following is a summary of the service Amicus Capital provides to lawyers:
Amicus Capital provides funding for the cost of developing cases and operating your firm.
Amicus Capital typically provides four to five times more capital than a traditional lending institution. We can do this because we only work with plaintiff lawyers, and we understand the value of your portfolio of contingent cases.
With our unique lending program, your firm is able to utilize this cost-effective capital to increase your firm’s ability to maximize the value of your cases.