Amicus Capital Group, LLC
Litigation Finance Company Serving Law Firms in Denver, CO
About Amicus Capital Group, LLC
TRANSFORMING THE BUSINESS OF LAW™ WITH LITIGATION FINANCE
The founder of Amicus Capital Group (Bill Tilley) ignited the litigation finance industry nearly 25 years ago. Strongly rooted in business and finance philosophies, the visionary quest was to mitigate the most systemic business challenge for law firms – wildly fluctuating income.
Today, we continue the quest to stabilize cash-flow.
Our robust financial models drive and protect billions of dollars flowing through the legal industry through firms of all sizes in Denver and throughout the United States. We are historically embedded in Transforming the Business of Law™
Following is a brief summary of the service Amicus Capital provides to lawyers with law firms in Denver:
- Amicus Capital provides funding for the cost of developing cases and operating your firm.
- Amicus Capital typically provides four to five times more capital than a traditional lending institution. We can do this because we only work with plaintiff lawyers and we understand the value of your portfolio of contingent cases.
- With our unique lending program, your firm is able to utilize this cost effective capital to increase your firm’s ability to maximize the value of your cases.
- No principal payments are required on the money until final disposition of the case, either through settlement or adjudication. We understand the case flow constraints of contingent fee work.
- Understanding the one thing that is most valuable is your time, we have made our program very simple. We will not burden your firm with increased administration costs.
Services We Offer Denver Law Firms
Denver Litigation Finance & Law Firm Loans
Trial lawyers who want to take on more profitable litigation cases against deep-pocketed defendants find it difficult without sufficient capitalization. As a result, they have to refer great new cases that they are more than capable of litigating. We offer law firms the ability to borrow funds to finance the costs associated with litigation.
Another scenario that often occurs is when a law firm has to tie up case profits when they could be better utilized to meet day-to-day operating expenses or expand their business.
With Amicus Captial Group, LLC, they are now able to take on cases otherwise out of reach because the cost of litigation is simply unfeasible.
Law Firm Loans in Denver, Colorado
We’ve provided billions of dollars in litigation finance and law firm loans while implementing business strategies that maximize revenue and profitability for lawyers.
Need a Litigation Financing or
a Law Firm Loan?
Take 5 minutes to fill out an online, pre-qualification survey. The survey questions are quick and easy to answer. After you submit the survey, a loan expert from Amicus Capital Group will review your information and respond regarding credit offerings within 24 hours! 100% CONFIDENTIAL
A Guide to Law Firm Loan Application Securing a loan for your law firm can be a pivotal step in achieving your growth and expansion
Tech-Driven Innovations in Litigation Finance The world of litigation finance is evolving rapidly, and technology is playing a pivotal role in shaping its future. Traditional
Empowering Small and Mid-sized Law Firms: How Litigation Finance Levels the Legal Playing Field Small and mid-sized law firms often face unique challenges when it